24 December 2009

CAPITAL FLIGHT PART THREE - A FEW PHOTOS

Firstly - A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!

I thought I would post a few photos from the recent flight out of Wellington - taken by Eleanor and AJ - I was too busy flying to take photos!!







The Happy Passengers


"P-in-C" points out the sights!!

They don't call it Windy Wellington for Nothing!!
 
Karori Rock - a reporting point.
















Petone and the Hutt River mouth








 
Wellington Harbour - about to join left base for runway 16 - the airport is just out of shot centre left
   

2 comments:

  1. Hi PropellerHead,

    Glad you enjoyed your flying around my backyard :-) I like your blog, keep it up!

    Rodney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rodney - Love Wellington - lived there in 1987 (first experience of NZ). Like your blog too :-) Barry (PropellerHead)

    ReplyDelete